What to Expect....
- Warm Inviting Atmosphere
- Live Praise & Worship
- Preaching and Teaching of the Word of God
- Programs for your kids and teens
- Sunday School
- Fellowships and Family Functions year round
- Sunday School 9:45am, There is a class for everyone ages 0-100. We offer great Bible based Sunday Schools where you can learn the Word of God and get to know the people you go to church with. This is small groups at it's best. Talk to Mrs. Cayla Pinner to find the right class for you...
- Sunday Morning Service 10:45am, Information on events and happenings at Bethel, Powerful Praise and Worship, Teaching and Preaching of the Word that you can understand and use in your day to day life... Sunday Morning Service is a great all around service for anyone and everyone to come get in the presence of God and hear the Word of God... Join us this Sunday, you're always family at Bethel!!!
- Sunday Morning Kids, K-6th grade... We also offer a great Kids service during our Sunday Morning service. Your kids will be taught the Bible on their level, worship together, pray together, play games and have all kinds of fun....
- Sunday Night Believers Prayer Meeting 6:00pm. Every Sunday night we come together for a powerful time of Prayer and Worship. There's really not a plan, program, or agenda on Sunday Nights. We get together and Worship and Pray in the Spirit, allowing the Holy Ghost to lead us and guide us as believer's to pray out His will for our Church and for our individual lives....
- Wednesday night Bible Study 6:30pm. Every Wednesday night we gather in the main sanctuary for an in depth Bible Study. This is a wonderful time, packed full of wisdom and revelation... If you desire to have a deeper understanding of the Scripture, Wednesday nights at Bethel will be a blessing to you...
- Kids K-6th Service. We also offer a great Kids service out in the fellowship hall starting at 6:30pm. Your kids will learn the Bible on their level, play games, worship, pray, and have a great time...
(All of our services are: "come as you are", you don't have to have fancy clothes or look a certain way to be family at bethel. we welcome you and your family to join us anytime here at bethel church magnolia.)
What we believe....
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- The Trinity is: God the Father, God the Son, & God The Holy Spirit. All three agree as one. (Genesis 1:1-26; John 1:1-5, 1John3:7)
- Jesus The Christ: God gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) to come into the world, to be born to a virgin, live a perfect life, and die to bear the sins of the world. (John 3:16, Matthew 1:18-25)
- Forgiveness of Sin: Comes through faith in Jesus Christ, confession and repentance to God. (1John 1:9, Romans 5:1-2, Romans 10:9&10)
- Water Baptism: (by immersion) in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. (Matthew28:19)
- The infilling of The Holy Spirit: Acts 2:4 describes a definite experience from God to all believers today who desire the baptism in the Holy Spirit. This is an experience and gift (to be received), that is separate from Salvation and that is only available to the believer. (John 14:16-17, Acts 1:4-5, Acts 2:1-4, Acts 8:14-17)
- Living a Holy, separated and sanctified life. (Hebrews 12:14, 2 Corinthians 6:16-17)
- Healing is the Will of God every time: God has paid for and provided healing for the body as well as for the soul, through the atonement made on Calvary. (1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:4-5, Mark 16:17-18, 3John2)
- God is choosing a Church for Himself (a spotless group of Christians from all denominations and nationalities). We should therefore recognize and have fellowship with other Christians wherever we find them. (1Corinthians 12:13-14)
- We will all individually stand before God and give an account for the deeds done in our body. (Revelation 20:12, 2 Corinthians 5:9-10)
- Hell: Those who do not accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior by believing in their heart and confessing with their mouth that He is Lord will spend eternity in Hell. (Rev.20:14-15,)
- Heaven: Those who do accept Jesus as their Savior will spend eternity with Him in Heaven. (Revelation 21:1-4)
- Tithes & Offerings: In obedience to the Word of God we believe in bringing the Tithe or 10% of our increase to the Store House (The Church). We believe that it’s not ours to do with what we want, but that it’s God’s according to Malachi 3:8-12. We believe that our continued sustaining and our future blessing comes from our attitude and obedience in Tithes and Offerings. (Lev. 27:30-33. Malachi 3, 2 Corinthians 9:6-13)