Bethel is a Spirit filled nondenominational church that was birthed in 1943 in the home of J.M. and Vera Scott. Since then, Bethel has remained a firm house of God built on the rock of Jesus Christ. Under the leadership of Pastors Scott and Christina Caldwell, the services continue to be Spirit led, with the desire to reach every generation with the love of Jesus as we endeavor to love people and guide them into their God given purpose. We value worship, prayer, community, outreach, discipleship, and service.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:16).
• The Trinity is: God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit; all three
agree as one (Genesis 1:1-26, John 1:1-5, 1 John 3:7).
• Jesus The Christ: God gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) to come into the
world, to be born to a virgin, to live a perfect life, and to die, all to bear the sins
of the world (John 3:16, Matthew 1:18-25).
• Forgiveness of Sin: Comes through faith in Jesus Christ, and confessions and
repentance to God (1 John 1:9, Romans 5:1-2).
• Water Baptism: (by immersion) in the name of The Father, The Son, and The
Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
• The infilling of The Holy Spirit: Acts. 2:4 describes a definite experience from
God to all believers today who desire the baptism in The Holy Spirit. This is an experience and a gift (to be received), that is separate from Salvation and that is only available to the believer (John 14:16-17, Acts 1:4-5, Acts 2:1-4, Acts 8:14-17).
• Living a Holy, separated and sanctified life (Hebrews 12:14, 2 Corinthians 6:16-17).
• Healing is the Will of God every time: God has paid for and provided healing for the body as well as the soul, through the atonement made on Calvary (1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:4-5, Mark 16:17-18, 3 John 2).
• God is choosing a Church for Himself (a spotless group of Christians from all denominations and nationalities). We should therefore recognize and fellowship with other Christians wherever we find them (1 Corinthians 12:13-14).
• We will all individually stand before God and give an account for the deeds done in our body (Revelations 20:12, 2 Corinthians 5:9-10).
• Hell: Those who do not accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior by believing in their heart and confessing with their mouth that He is Lord will spend eternity in Hell (Revelations 20:14-15).
• Heaven: Those who do accept Jesus as their Savior will spend eternity with Him in Heaven (Revelations 21:1-4).
• Tithes & Offerings: In obedience to the Word of God we believe bringing the Tithe or 10% of our increase to the Store House (The Church). We believe that it’s not ours to do with what we want, but that it’s God’s according to Malachi 3:8-12. We believe that our continued sustaining and our future blessing comes from our attitude and obedience in Tithes and Offerings (Leviticus 27:30-33, Malachi 3, 2 Corinthians 9:6-13).
At Bethel we highly value:
Worship is a Lifestyle
Saved People Seek God
Don’t Do Life Alone
Found People Find People
Growth is Priority
We’re Saved to Serve
Scott & Christina Caldwell
Scott and Christina have a rich heritage in the local church and in ministry. They both grew up in the church, Scott in a Pastor’s home and Christina in the home of a deacon. They have served twenty-four years in Pastoral roles in the local church including Lead, Associate, Worship, and Youth Pastors.
They served the church world-wide as missionary evangelists for over four years with a three-fold purpose: Evangelize the lost, Empower the church, Encourage pastors.
They traveled thousands of miles seeing hundreds saved, and countless lives transformed as they led God’s people into His presence through worship, preach the Gospel, and minister to Pastors and their families.
They are prophetic and anointed carriers of the presence and glory of God who both have degrees in Church ministry. With invitations and opportunities to minister internationally and their music being played in over twenty countries, they are impacting lives all over the world.
In November of 2020, their television show, Words For Life, began airing throughout the middle east, and now airs in 182 countries around the world. They are seeing thousands saved through Words For Life.
Scott is an author and dynamic speaker with a strong prophetic gift, who through relevant teaching, life application, illustrations, and humor, will inspire congregations to pursue a closer walk with God. Christina is a gifted worship leader with an anointing to touch the deepest parts of the heart through her gift of worship. Their ministry will bless you, challenge you, encourage you, and leave you with a deep hunger for more of God. They are a relevant voice for the Kingdom of God in this day and age. Pastors Scott and Christina have three children: Christian, Gabe, and Jocelyn.
Crystal & Mark Penick
Kevin & Mandy Belt
Kevin and Mandy have such a great heart for college students. Their desire to see young adults draw closer to God is matched only by their passion to help them discover and step into their God given destiny. Kevin and Mandy have been married for 25 years and have three children.
Jocelyn serves as Pastor’s assistant. She is currently in college and pursuing her degree in Christian Leadership. She is gifted and anointed as a worship leader and serves in several areas of ministry at the church.
Brandon & Michelle Couture